Bad Weather Arrangements
- The event will be cancelled if Typhoon Signal No.3 or above is hoisted at any time from 10:00am on the day before the event until the commencement of the event.
- The event will cancelled If the Black Rainstorm Signal/Red Rainstorm Signal/Amber Rainstorm Signal is hoisted at 12:00pm or after on the event day.
- If the event is cancelled due to the above mentioned signals or other reasons, there will be no reschedule of the event. All enrollment registration fees and charitable donation are non-refundable, all proceeds, after deducting expenses, will be distributed to our Charity Partners
During the event
- When any of the above weather signals are hosted or the adverse weather condition happens during the event, the event organizer reserves the right to amend the event content, to stop or cancel the ongoing event, please follow the official instructions on-site. There will be no reschedule of the event.
- Please browse the Hong Kong Observatory’s website or call 1878200 to check the event day weather in the morning of the event day and refer to the updates of the event website and Facebook page.
*For SUNIF HONG KONG [email protected] 2016 Bad Weather Arrangement, please refer to the here.